Pro-Ject 1 Xpression III Comfort
Audiophile turntable with 3 speeds and limit stop
• Belt drive system with synchronous motor
• Electronic speed change 33, 45, 78 (+ belt turnover)
• Opto-electronic limit stop of motor and arm lift
• Heavy non resonant acrylic platter
• Low tolerance main bearing housing and steel axle
• 8,6” c tonearm with conical carbon arm tube & aluminium headshell
• For 78 playback: remove prefitted stylus 2Mred & exchange to 2M78 (not included)
• Special rubber filled cone feet
• Finish: HG dark grey
• Dust cover included
Classic turntable with electronic speed change, prefitted Ortofon cartridge and limit stop!
1-Xpression III Comfort is a real hi-fi classic, it`s prime father Pro-Ject 1 was presented for the first time in 1991.
No other entrylevel turntable concept is more audiophile and therefore it includes a stiff and light-weight tone-arm with carbon tube & aluminium headshell. The approved belt drive design offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling, a built-in precision frequency generator „Speed Box“ for ultimate speed stability and convenient speed change. The audiophile main platter is made from solid non resonant acrylic, running in low tolerance chrome plated stainless steel axle in bronze bearing housing. Turntable main plinth is made from low resonance MDF, which effectively is decoupled from structure-born noise by special cones, that use TPE technology.
Beside it`s class-leading sound quality, this turntable convinces with classic elegance high-class dark grey piano finish and comfort functionality, but also motor stop and tonearm lift up at the end of a record. When playing 78rpm records, a simple exchange of stylus to 2M78 (not included) and a drive belt turnover to larger diameter of pulley is required, that´s all!