The M3si integrated amplifier produces high quality sound, has an extensive range of useful inputs and offers high reliability, compact size and a fair price. It has inputs for phono (MM), 4 line inputs and USB ‘B’ up to 24bit 96 kHz, a low noise phono stage has been added to allow direct connection of a turntable for vinyl listening. An asynchronous USB input has also been included which will connect to computer based home audio and allow full quality playback of digital media, up to and including 24 bits, 96kHz sampling rate.
With its strong 85 watts per channel, the M3si will drive a huge variety of appropriate loudspeakers. The M3si’s sound is effortless, clear and sweet. It projects wide and deep images and has plenty of power to deliver excellent dynamic range. The M3si is unconditionally stable and will drive any appropriate loudspeaker with ease.
It embodies their hallmark values of uncoloured, stress-free sound, outstanding technical performance and great value for money.
- 85 WPC
- Excellent technical performance
- Preamp output
- Unconditional stability, will drive any loudspeaker
- Wide range of useful inputs, including asynchronous USB and MM phono
- Excellent build quality and convenient size
- Built in, low noise phono stage
- 24 bits, 96kHz sampling rate